Cycle hire at Thamesview camping, from 1 hour to a whole week. We have the cycle for you, from a Bmx to a tandem.
|1 hr||2 hrs||3 hrs||4 hrs||5 hrs||6 hrs||7 hrs||8 hrs|
1. As the client, I understand that I am responsible for all bikes relating to hire agreement or online web order.
2. All delegates are competent cyclists. Despite this I recognise that they will be riding cycles with which they may not be fully familiar and as such we will inform the delegates to exercise additional care and caution. I understand that Thamesview Camping lends bikes on the understanding that every rider can gears properly and is proficient enough to cycle on public roads.
3. We recognise that cycling can be dangerous and acknowledge the risks involved to our delegates.
4. I acknowledge the recommendation of the Thamesview Camping to use the helmets provided
5. Delegates will not undertake any manoeuvre which is beyond their level of skill
6. Each delegate is in good health and their eyesight is up to the standard required for a road driving test. They are not suffering from any medical conditions or disability which is likely to adversely affect their normal control of the bicycle.
7. I confirm that I will be responsible for the payment of any surcharge levied as a result of the cycles being returned later than the agreed time or in an excessively dirty state.
8. I confirm that I will be responsible for the payment of any damage (including third party) caused as a consequence of my dangerous cycling, loss of control or negligence, or theft of bike if it wasn’t locked securely to fixed object.
9. I fully indemnify Thamesview Camping against claims of injury to the delegates or any third party unless it can be proven that Thamesview Camping did not fulfill reasonable maintenance procedures for the equipment being used. Thamesview Camping is fully insured for Public Liability up to £2,000,000 but this does not cover equipment being used for competitive purposes. We recommend each delegate takes out Personal Accident Insurance if they are not a competent cyclist. Cycling can be a dangerous activity, especially if being ridden competitively.
10. This Agreement is covered by English Law. In the event that any part of this Agreement is for any reason unenforceable the remainder shall remain in full force and effect.