We are strictly members only of the Greener Camping Club
Coronavirus Booking Guarantee Terms
BOOKINGS MADE FROM THE 1ST OCTOBER 2020
The following Terms apply to bookings made from 1st October 2020 onwards with any Accommodation Partner highlighted on the Cool Camping website as offering the Coronavirus Booking Guarantee (the Guarantee), and for which the summary terms are displayed at the point of booking. Customers will need to agree to these Terms before confirming a booking. These Terms supersede any standard cancellation policies which may usually be in place with the Accommodation Partner.
Bookings made with this Guarantee will require only a 30% deposit at the time of booking.
Balance payment 30 days before holiday
A balance payment for the full amount will be due 30 days before the holiday starts, when you can be confident that your holiday is going ahead.
Flexible Rebooking Policy
In the event of cancellation due to Coronavirus restrictions or for self-isolation, the customer has the flexibility to move their holiday (with the same Accommodation Partner) to any available date up to the end of 2021 (the ‘flexible rebooking policy’) with no additional charges. The customer must notify the accommodation provider by 12 noon of the day prior to the start date of the holiday (the ‘rebooking deadline’) if they wish to make use of the flexible rebooking policy. If the customer does not notify the accommodation provider by the rebooking deadline, it will be assumed that the holiday will be going ahead and therefore the flexible rebooking policy will no longer apply. In that event, if the customer does not subsequently check in on the holiday start day, the full payment will be forfeited and no refunds will be made, in line with the clear and express terms of this Guarantee. Any deviation from these clear and express terms are entirely at the discretion of the Accommodation Partner, with the exception of subsequent local or national restrictions being imposed after the rebooking deadline, in which case the flexible rebooking policy would still be applied.
The flexible rebooking policy is only available for cancellations related to genuine Coronavirus restrictions. Flexible rebooking is not available for cancellations related to weather or other reasons.
In the event that the customer uses the flexible rebooking policy and chooses a date where the same accommodation is only available at a higher price, the additional prevailing rate for the stay will be due.
Due to the flexible rebooking policy, the low deposit and late balance payments, no refunds are available to the customer on any funds paid to the campsite (either the deposit or the balance payment). If the customer fails to pay the balance by 30 days prior to the holiday start date, the deposit may be deemed to be forfeited by the campsite and the booking cancelled. In such an event the flexible rebooking policy will no longer apply.
We recommend additional cancellation insurance to cover in the event of cancellations
In order to comply with countryside planning policy, we operate as a Greener Camping Club members-only campsite. The Club was established by people with a passion for sustainable, eco-friendly camping holidays. When you book your holiday with us, you will be enrolled as a member of the Club. Membership costs just £12 for the calendar year and gives you access to some of the greenest campsites in the UK. It also includes participation in the Club’s ‘Trees for Life’ scheme, whereby a tree is planted for every member we enrol.
These terms and conditions, as may be amended from time to time, apply to all our bookings and by making a booking you acknowledge and agree to have read, understood and agreed to the terms and conditions as set out below:
1. The guest and their party agree to read and abide by these conditions and the general site rules.
2. The management reserve the right to remove guests or parties from the site should the booking conditions or general site rules be breached. Fees paid will not be refunded.
3. The management reserve the right to refuse a booking or access to the site at any time and without reason.
4. Bookings are made on the understanding that occupancy of the site is for holiday purpose only, for only the period of time agreed and only the number of occupants booked in.
5. Pitches are available from 2pm on the day of arrival to 11am on your day of departure.
6. We a do not allow single sex groups above 2 persons, e.g. stag or hen parties. Or excessively large mixed sex groups, this will be at the discretion of the management. No Amplified music!
7. Bookings must be secured with a deposit or payment in full which is non-refundable. Please note that the deposit includes full payment for your Greener Camping Club membership which is not refundable.
8. Payment for the full stay will be required upon arrival and prior to pitching. This is non-refundable. You will be charged for the duration of stay that you requested at time of booking i.e if you arrive late or leave early no refunds will be given. Extensions to your stay will be considered a separate booking.
9. Additional charges may be applied throughout your stay should circumstances change e.g. an extra guest joins you.
10. As a small site we only able to accept one vehicle per pitch. Please do not arrive with more than one vehicle without discussing your requirements first as we will not be able to accommodate the extra vehicle (The nearest public car park is approximately ½ a mile away).
11. As a small site we are unable to accommodate visitors and ask that you meet friends and family of the site.
12. Payments made to Thamesview-Camping, including both deposits and payments for the full duration of your stay are NON-REFUNDABLE.
13. It may be possible to defer your booking and payments (once only) by request if we are informed 4 weeks prior to your stay, though this will be subject to availability. Should we not be able to accommodate your booking on the alternative date (or those subsequently offered) your booking will be assumed cancelled and no refunds will be given.
14. Deferral requests made within 4 weeks of your stay will be deemed to be a cancellation and no refunds will be given.
15. Any deferrals must be taken within the season (March to October) of the booking year.
16. has the right to cancel your booking where we believe is an unacceptable risk due to extreme weather conditions in this instance an alternative date will be offered or a full refund will be given.
17. The Thamesview-Camping, site can be subject to harsh weather conditions. It is your responsibility to ensure that your accommodation is pitched correctly and robust. Please note we accept no responsibility for damage to your property whether it be occupied or unoccupied and we will not provide a refund due to poor weather either during or prior to your stay.
18. Thamesview-Camping reserve the right to charge for any damage you or your party may cause to property or grounds.
18. Thamesview-Camping does not accept any obligation or liability for any alteration caused by civil strife, force majeure, strikes, sickness, bad weather, technical transportation problems, any enforceable shutdown by government bodies or other circumstances beyond our control.
Guest must abide by all Thamesview Camping rules.
We operate a no trace policy, please leave our site and the country side as if you was never here. Thanks